• 30 Minutes
• One Hour
• Half Day (3 hours)
• Full Day Program (6 hours)
• 30 Minute Assembly Program - The assembly presentation is 30 minutes in its entirety. You have an option to use the last 3 - 5
minutes for Q & A. Some students receive autographed pictures for participating during the presentation.
• One Hour Assembly Program - The assembly presentation is forty five minutes in its entirety which includes fifteen minutes of
autograph signing and Q & A in various classrooms, grades K-12.
• Half-day workshop/program - The half day presentation includes the following: one or two forty five minute (morning) assembly
programs hosted by Duane West and/or a member of our professional consulting group, Q & A in classrooms, autograph signing
and an early lunch with the children.
• Full-day workshop/program - The full day presentation includes the following: one or two forty five minute assembly programs
hosted by a member of our professional consulting group, Q & A in classrooms, autograph signing, two periods of lunch with your
students and faculty. We conclude the full day program by visiting classrooms in the building to discuss the significance of goal
setting, the art of leadership, discipline, teamwork, time management, and the ideal attitude to achieve desired results inside and
outside of the classroom.
Audience Size Is Unlimited
All schools are different in terms of their academic make-up, daily social problems and issues that challenge teachers, students, administrators, parents and counselors weekly. Please review our topics of discussion carefully and then decide on the topics that are feasible for your school and/or school district. Your targeted student body is contingent upon your school’s/school district’s goals, objectives, concerns and initiative programs. We can tailor our program to meet the comprehension level of your student body, grades K - 2, K - 3, K - 8, 3 - 5, 5 - 8, 6 - 8, 7 - 9, 9-12.
If you are interested in specific topics of discussion from our presentation list, please let us know and include that in your confirmation letter. We will tailor the assembly program or seminar/workshop to your school’s needs and specifications. We look forward to motivating your students, faculty and parents.
List Of Presentation Items Generally Supplied By Schools
• Projector and Projector Screen
• Sound System