BOUND FOR GREATNESS
• 30 Minute Assembly Program - The assembly presentation is 30 minutes in its entirety. You have an option to use the
last 3 - 5 minutes for Q & A. Some students receive autographed pictures for participating during the presentation.
• One Hour Assembly Program - The assembly presentation is forty five minutes in its entirety which includes fifteen
minutes of autograph signing and Q & A in various classrooms, grades K-12.
• Half-day workshop/program - The half day presentation includes the following: one or two forty five minute (morning)
assembly programs hosted by Duane West and/or a member of our professional consulting group, Q & A in
classrooms, autograph signing and an early lunch with the children.
• Full-day workshop/program - The full day presentation includes the following: one or two forty five minute assembly
programs hosted by a member of our professional consulting group, Q & A in classrooms, autograph signing, two
periods of lunch with your students and faculty. We conclude the full day program by visiting classrooms in the
building to discuss the significance of goal setting, the art of leadership, discipline, teamwork, time management, and
the ideal attitude to achieve desired results inside and outside of the classroom.
Program Topics of Discussion
• Career Development
• Behavior Management
• Making Good Choices and Decisions
• Goal Setting
• Conflict Resolution
• Health, Nutrition, Sports and Fitness
• Life Skills Enhancement
• Peer Pressure
• Gang Prevention & Intervention
• Teen Relationship and Dating Violence
• Dropout Prevention and Intervention
• Importance of Education
Audience Size Is Unlimited
All schools are different in terms of their academic make-up, daily social problems and issues that challenge teachers, students, administrators, parents and counselors weekly. Please review our topics of discussion carefully and then decide on the topics that are feasible for your school and/or school district. Your targeted student body is contingent upon your school’s/school district’s goals, objectives, concerns and initiative programs.
If you are interested in specific topics of discussion from our presentation list, please let us know and include that in your confirmation letter. We will tailor the assembly program or seminar/workshop to your school’s needs and specifications. We look forward to motivating your students, faculty and parents.
Our discounted workshops and presentations fee change during the year. If you are interested in the discounted program rates for our assemblies, click the contact us link or email us at email@example.com.